This is to publicly declare the ongoing job opportunity thanks to the Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment program. If you are interested or you are looking for a job in the institution, the application portal is currently open to accepting applications from interested applicants.
So, you have to act fast so that you will be among those whose applications will be accepted and also be successfully shortlisted as those who will be recruited to work with the Nigerian Port Authority.
The Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment program is to provide employment opportunities for both graduates and non-graduate Nigerian youths who possess the skills and ideas needed to ensure quality service delivery by the Nigerian Port Authority in their work.
Most importantly, if you are a professional or have a skill that you think the agency – Nigerian Port Authority will need to Improve in their work and provide quality service to the nation, then you are qualified to apply for the Nigerian Authority Recruitment program.
Moreover, if you are set to apply for the Nigerian Porth Authority Recruitment, then follow the application guidelines below to apply now.
To apply for the Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment program, go to the Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment official website @ https://nigerianports.gov.ng/careers/, then choose the job position that best suits your profession or skill, read the requirements, create an account, finally, provided the required information, follows the application instruction to complete application processes and submit your application.
After you might have submitted your application, wait for the Nigerian Port Authority to publish the successfully shortlisted names of those who qualify to work with the Nigerian Port Authority agency.
Apparently, there are a series of requirements that everyone – those interested in applying for the recruitment program is expected to meet to ensure that he or she will qualify and be among those who will be shortlisted and further to work for the agency – Nigeria Port Authority.
Meanwhile, in this article, we have in full all the necessary information in detail which you would want to know before applying for the Nigerian Port Authority recruitment exercise. Some of this information can be found on the Nigerian Port Authority’s (NPA’s) official website but not in full detail as we will provide with more elaborated details to help understand the agency better.
All you have to do is keep reading this article without jumping any part because all counts and carry information linked to each to help you out.
Nigeria Port Authority Overview
The Nigerian Port Authority abbreviated (NPA), was established in 1954 b the CAP ports Act of the Federal Government with the main purpose of undertaking the task of regulating the ports industry of Nigeria and as well providing all ports services.
Being the head or the general overseer of the whole ports in Nigeria, the agency regulates every port across the nation both import and export well.
Below are the ports that the Nigerian ports Authority regulates:
Onne Port Complex and Rivers Port Complex are both in Rivers State, The Delta Ports in Warri, the Tin Can Island Port Complex, and Lagos Port Complex both in Lagos State, Delta State, and the Calabar Port Complex in Cross River State.
Although there may be other ports under construction, as of now, these are the major ports that currently function under the Nigerian Ports Authority.
Services of the Nigerian Port Authority
This is one of the important aspects of this article, the services that are rendered by the Nigerian Port Authority (NPA). As you read through these services, you pay attention and know the areas you are specialized in and then proceed with your application to the Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment.
- Cargo handling
- Harbor services
- Marine services
- Security services
- Commercial services
- Engineering and technical services
- Land and estate services
- Health, safety
- And environment services
After you might have read through the services rendered by the Nigerian Port Authority, I know you must have found one or two professions that you can basically handle or that suit your profession or skill.
Now you can take the next step, which is the basic requirements to applying for the Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment program.
Nigerian Port Authority Application Requirements & Qualifications
Below are the basic requirements you are expected to at least meet 80% of them before applying for the job.
For your application to be considered a success, ensure you meet at least 80% of the Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment Application requirements and qualifications as listed below:
- Applicants must a Nigerian Citizen
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple-tasking environments
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested applicants must not be older than 35 years of age
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate in any field of study from a recognized institution
- Candidates with bad criminal records will not be accepted
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Basic knowledge of land transactions and land laws is an advantage
- Past working experience in a similar or related work field will be an added advantage
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple-tasking environments
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, and Voters card.
Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment Application Guidelines
Now, follow the application guidelines below to apply for the Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment Exercise.
- Go to the Nigerian Port Authority official website @ https://nigerianports.gov.ng/careers/
- Create an account with your active email (the email that is valid. If you don’t have an emails address you can create one before applying)
- Verify your account via email confirmation (the confirmation message with the link will be sent to your email address)
- Fill out the online application form
- Upload credentials ( your credentials include: your passport, BSc, MSc, OND, HND, WAEC, NECO, and other important documents that is needed)
- Finally, submit your application.
Areas where the NPA is currently Recruiting new workers – Job Opportunity
- ICT Department
- Marine Department
- Operations Department
- Engineering Department
- Fire Services Department
- Administration Department
- Security Services Department
- Finance and Accounts Department.
Meanwhile, if you find this information satisfying or you have any questions for us regarding this article Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment or related questions, please use the comment section below or you can subscribe to our newsletters for more recruitment updates.