The Nigerian Airforce Recruitment is currently ongoing and all applicants are advised to submit their application on the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment official website now for shortlisting.
If you are interested in working with the Nigeria Airforce you can apply now in the ongoing recruitment program. You can visit their Nigeria Airforce Recruitment portal and apply now.
This is to inform all those who are interested that the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment program has officially begun. The form for the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment is absolutely free of cost and it can be found online.
Therefore, if you want to apply for the Airmen or Airwomen recruitment in the BMTC 2024, then, this article is rightfully meant for you to discover the valuable gems that have been discussed on this web page.
Only those who meet the requirements, qualifications as well qualifications are the only applicants who will be shortlisted for further training before they can fully join the Nigeria Airforce agent.
Meanwhile, all the necessary info ration you need to know regarding the Nigeria Airforce Recruitment program will be discussed on this web page.
Also bear in mind that there are requirements you are expected to meet if you want to apply for the Nigeria Airforce Recruitment. So you have to know these requirements and qualifications in order to make your application successful and be among those who will be shortlisted.
Also, only those who have these requirements and qualifications are the ones whose names will be shortlisted as they qualify.
However, the qualified candidates will be taken and proceed with further aspects of the recruitment program.
Furthermore, the shortlisted candidates will be screened to ensure the authenticity of their electronic applications – physical verification to ensure that they are the actual online applicants.
This physical verification will include some personal data as well government-issued documents like National Identification Number (NIN) – ID and other important documents.
However, the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment is a job opportunity program that is annually conducted by the Nigerian Air Force (NAF).
This article will provide you in detail all the information about the Nigerian Air force Airmen/women recruitment portal & application guidelines as well as how you can obtain the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form.
However, you can apply for the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment job via the NAF official application portal @ www.airforec.mil.ng portal and get enlisted.
The Nigeria Airforce Recruitment portal is www.airforce.mil.ng, so all applicants are advised to upload their credentials on the portal. Only those (candidates) who are eligible will be shortlisted for the next phase of recruitment.
The Nigerian Airforce Recruitment applicants will have to undergo a Basic Military Training Course (BMTC) for about six (6) months.
Also, those who are eligible to take part in this training are those who possess required certificates like ND, SSCE, NABTEB, Trade Test, or city & Guideline Certificate.
The 2024 Airforce Recruitment program starts on January 29th to March 11th 2024.
Therefore, applicants are urged to make their application via the online application portal @ airforce.mil.ng using the application process that is made available on the website.
For more details on how to apply for the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment program, read below as you will also discover more details you need to know while you proceed to the application portal.
Nigeria Airforce Recruitment – Requirements & Qualifications
Below are the basic requirements and qualifications you are expected to meet as you prepare to apply for the Nigerian Airforce recruitment program.
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must include English and Maths
- Must not have any of the following abnormalities: Bowlegs, Body scars, Speech impediment, Bent knees, Knock knees, Defective eyesight or squint eyes, Deformed hand, Protruding Navel, Gross malformation of teeth, Amputation of any part of the body, Tattoos, flat feet
- Possession of a valid National Driver’s License will be an added advantage
- Must download and fill out the guarantor’s form and submit them at the recruitment and screening center
- Must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment
- The candidate must not be physically disabled
- Must have a National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 25
- Not be less than 1.64 meters for females and 1.67 meters for male candidates respectively.
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally, and medically fit
- All applicants must undergo a full medical examination before selection
- Must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- The candidate must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
Note: as of the time we prepared this article, the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment form is not yet out. But we will update this webpage as soon as the form is made available.
Simply visit this website or Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Portal on www.airforce.mil.ng to know when the form is out for 2024.
How to Apply for the Nigeria Airforce Recruitment
Now, you can follow the procedures below to successfully apply for the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment program 2024
- Go to the official recruitment portal via nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Choose the Airmen/Airwomen
- Click on start application
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Click on start application
- Read the instructions carefully before proceeding.
- Agree to the terms and conditions by ticking the box
- Create an account with your phone number and active E-mail
- Enter the necessary information
- Submit your application
- Take note of your Application Number after the registration.
- After you might have submitted your application, print out the documents listed below:
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Attestation Form must be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Local Government origin Form.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
Meanwhile, if you find this information satisfying or you have any questions for us regarding this article Nigeria Airforce Recruitment, or related questions, please use the comment section below or you can subscribe to our newsletters for more recruitment updates.