Oyo State Teachers Recruitment has played important role in reducing the unemployment rate in the State. The government annually recruits new teachers in schools across the state to enhance the standard of education in the state.
How to apply, where to apply, and other valuable information you would want to know about the Oyo State Teachers Recruitment, so if you are poised to apply for the Oyo State Teachers Recruitment then follow through.
If you are a graduate and you studied education at your higher institution level then you are good to go. This article is to provide you with all the guidelines and information you need to apply for the ongoing Oyo State Teachers Recruitment.
To apply for the Oyo State Teachers Recruitment is easy and as simple as ABC, you just have to carefully go through this article and get the valuable gems that we have provided for you in this article.
But if you are interested in applying the for the Oyo State teaching service, you are to visit their official recruitment platform and fill out the recruitment form, submit it, and then wait for your name to be shortlisted.
But before you apply for the Oyo State Teachers Recruitment program, their requirements you are expected to meet before applying.
Do well to meet these requirements for the success of your application. That is for your application to be considered by the Oyo State Teachers Recruitment scheme, you have to meet the application requirements.
Meeting the application requirements, however, will give you the chance of qualifying to fully apply for recruitment.
So it is important you meet the requirements in order to qualify and apply for the job opportunity. Therefore, we will be providing you on this web page guideline on how to apply for the Oyo State Teachers Recruitment.
All you have to do is to go through this article and discover step by step how to apply for the Oyo State Teachers recruitment.
You just have to follow the application guidelines to successfully apply. Also, the Oyo State Teachers Recruitment portal is now open and accepting applications. You have to act fast to submit your application before the portal goes inactive.
If you are interested in applying for the Oyo State Teachers Recruitment, then take this write-up very seriously so that you fully understand how to use the portal to complete the application process and submit your application with ease.
Oyo State Teachers Recruitment Application Portal
The Oyo State Teachers Recruitment portal is a portal provided by the Oyo State Government for all applicants who are interested in applying for the job opportunity to submit their application.
On the portal, applicants are to create an account before they can be granted access to the application page where they will have to fill out the electronic application of the Oyo State Teachers Recruitment program.
All you need to do once you access the portal is to follow the procedures provided on the portal and create an account (provide all the required information) after which you will be taken to your dashboard where you complete and submit your application.
Also, on the portal, you be able to constantly view your application status and know when your name will be shortlisted among the successful candidates.
Oyo State Teachers Recruitment Application Form
The Oyo State Teachers recruitment Application Form is an electronic form otherwise known as an application that qualified applicants are to fill out on the Oyo State Teachers Recruitment portal.
Only those who fill out the application form are the only ones that will be considered to have applied for the recruitment. So do well to fill out the form and submit it before the portal closes.
Meanwhile, it is important you know some of the information that you can see on the Oyo State Teachers Recruitment Application Form.
The form is used to collect your personal information like your real name, date of birth (DOB), and academic or educational credentials that will duly get you on the track of being among those that will be shortlisted.
After going through this article following the application guideline and meeting the application requirements and qualifications, rest assured that you will be shortlisted among the successful candidates.
Although it is Teachers Recruitments, the government is also recruiting non-teaching staff at the secondary level. Hopefully, if you are not able to meet the teachers’ requirements, you can as well apply for the non-staff.
Oyo State Teachers Recruitment Application Requirements & Qualifications
Below are the basic requirements to meet before applying for the Oyo State Teachers Recruitment program.
- Applicants must a Nigerian Citizen
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested applicants must not be over 35 years
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Result oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple-tasking environments
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate in any field of study from a recognized institution
- Candidates with bad criminal records will not be accepted
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to experiment and try new things
- Basic knowledge of land transactions and land laws is an advantage
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple-tasking environments
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
Requirements for Non-teaching staff
- WASSCE or NECO Certificate or equivalent GCE
- First school-leaving certificate
- ND and HND or NCE
- Good writing and Communication skills
- Computer literacy
How to Apply for the Oyo State Teachers Recruitment
- On your, mobile device, launch your default browser,
- Go to the Kaduna State Teachers Service Board @ oyostate.gov.ng.
- On the portal, scroll down once you access the portal
- Create an account using the form provided there
- Follow the prompt or instruction and provide all the required information
- Then click on the “register” button
- Complete the account verification process
- Finally, you will be taken to your dashboard where you will complete the application process.
Meanwhile, if you find this information satisfying or you have any questions for us regarding this article Oyo State Teachers Recruitment, or related questions, please use the comment section below or you can subscribe to our newsletters for more recruitment updates.