Are you interested in enrolling on the ongoing Nigeria Security and Civil defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment? Do you have all the necessary information and details that will qualify you for enrollment?
If you are ready and have all the needful or you don’t but you wish to know, then, read this article to access the detailed information that will assist you to successfully do so.
NSCDC Recruitment Portal has been officially opened for interested applicants. So if you are interested you can first go through the first stage of the NSCDC Recruitment process here on this page before proceeding to the next stage.
Therefore, vital information about the NSCDC Recruitment, requirements, NSCDC recruitment form, qualifications, as well as application procedures and other related information necessary for you to know, has been provided on this page.
Meanwhile, have in mind that if you wish to successfully apply for the recruitment, you need to read this blog post carefully and then follow the application guideline that is listed here.
Thus, this article comes with vital information that you are likely to find nowhere regarding this year’s NSCDC Recruitment.
Annually, the NSCDC Recruitment is officially opened to accept new recruits and then closed after they might have recruited the number of members they want.
If you want to be updated on the ongoing recruitment, then we urge you to keep visiting this page for the valid information that you need regarding the NSCDC Recruitment program.
NSCDC Quick Overview
Meanwhile, the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is a para-military security agency of the government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria commissioned to undertake measures regarding any form of threat, disaster or attack against the nation.
However, their mission is to develop structures and training strategies that would contribute to national security using modern technology.
Meanwhile, Their vision is to put to work integrity, humility, and efficiency in service delivery with eagerness and bringing credibility into the concept of security.
You can read below to discover the functions of the National Security and Civil Defence Corps.
Functions of the NSCDC
- Carry out rescue operations and control volatile situations.
- Assist the Federal and State Fire Service in Firefighting operations.
- Detect and demarcate any danger area.
- Assist in the maintenance of peace and order and in the protection and rescuing of the Civil population during the period of emergency.
- Seal up any private guard company which operates without a valid licence.
- Evacuate the civilian population from danger areas.
- Provide necessary warning for the civilian population in times of danger.
- Assist in the distribution of emergency supplies.
- Provide intelligence information to the Ministry on any matter relating to crime control, religious unrest, revolt, disorder, riot, strike, or any other matter.
- Maintain twenty-four-hour surveillance over infrastructures, sites and projects for the Federal, State and Local Government.
If you have read the above functions of the NSCDC, I believe you are aware of what is expected of you once you join the National Security and Civil Defence Corps.
Now, let’s take the next important step of this article which is the NSCDC Recruitment requirements and qualifications as well as how you can successfully apply for the NSCDC Recruitment.
NSCDC Recruitment – Basic Requirements & Qualifications
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult or fraternity.
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Applicants must be willing to work in a new environment
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Applicants should be between 18 and 30 years of age
- Not be less than 1.60 metres for female and 1.65 metres for male candidates respectively.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
- Applicants must not have any of the following problems: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability. Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscriptions on the body.
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration
NSCDC Recruitment Application Procedures
You can follow the steps provided below to successfully apply for the NSCDC Recruitment.
- Go to the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps official web portal at www.nscdc.gov.ng
- Click or tap on the “career section” button under about us
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click or tap on the “available vacancies”
- Now, read and follow the prompts provided carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Then verify all your information
- Finally, Submit your application
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a screening test. The date and screening centres will be communicated to you through your email address.
Try as much as possible to get hold of this job and use it to enhance your financial needs.
Meanwhile, as of the time this article was published, the NSCDC Recruitment deadline. However, we urge you to regularly visit this web page for more updates on the NSCDC Recruitment.
If you find this article helpful or you have a question to ask us based on the NSCDC Recruitment or something else, you can do so in the comment section below.
Don’t forget to browse through our page to find more interesting jobs and share them with your friends on social media.