If only you are a qualified nurse and you are looking for a job or you want to change your current job then this Nursing Job in Lagos is best for you if you are qualified with all the necessary documents needed to prove that you actually did nursing most importantly practical and have a work experience.
For some just immediately after school will quickly be offered a job opportunity probably from a different hospital and it will be left for the candidate to make his or her choice. This was common back then, but comparing it to this day’s work experience, those in the medical hardly see a job opportunity shortly after school.
However, there are always hidden opportunities that you can earn lucratively if only you are able to meet the accompanying requirements and qualifications for the job. Much work experience is that much necessary or a barrier to getting this job.
But there is something that matters most that we would want you to know as you prepare to discover the high-paying Nursing Job in Lagos, apply for them, and stand the chance of getting employed.
Although getting employed is not the problem. Just like mentioned earlier before, what matters most is what you can be able to accomplish – that is the services you are ready and capable of rendering for the hospital or medical center and most importantly the healthcare of their patients.
If eventually, you are able to secure this job position that has come to your doorstep, then you just opened a way for your future and that of those around for it will go a long way offering you an opportunity to work outside the country.
What we actually mean is that if you are able to perform well in this job opportunity and handle your task very well and strive well for the medical center or this hospital to thrive, then you will be offered an opportunity to move or relocate to the United States or other country for a much higher paying Nursing Jobs.
Meanwhile, as you keep going through this article you discover more gems that have been discussed regarding the high-paying Nursing Job in Lagos.
All you have to do is pay more than usual attention so as to know more about the company and the nature of the work and how to apply. ‘
With the above in mind, we are sure that by the end of this article, you are going to be able to find a high paying Nursing Job in Lagos, nature of the job, a brief overview of the company, the payment, and most importantly, how t0 apply fort he job.
Nursing Job in Lagos – Things to Consider Before Applying
Before applying for the high-paying Nursing Job in Lago, there are certain factors to consider in order to ensure that this job rightfully suits you and if you really qualify for this job to avoid wasting your time, energy, and resources applying for the job.
First, you have to examine yourself and know if you are really a qualified medical practitioner that can handle critical or most health-related issues.
After that, you will need to check if all the necessary documents that will be required from you by the hospital for the job are all intact both originals and photocopies.
You will also check if this hospital has all the necessary agreements that will suit you as an employee as to your employees – employee ware fare.
After you might have checked through and considered all these keynotes, then you can decide whether you are ready to apply for the Nursing Job in Lagos. ‘
If everything goes alongside ago according to your plan and comfort, then you can use the application procedure that we have provided for you as you will discover down and apply for the job.
Without wasting much of your time, let’s provide you with the company that has a high-paying salary scale for Nursing Job in Lagos and the application form to fill out and bid for the job.
Nursing Job in Lagos: Job Flint
Registered Nurse – Relocation to the United States
Job Location – Lago State Nigeria
According to the company, relocation to the United State of America is required and seen as part of the job position you are applying for. As for your visa, the company is to pay legal and licensing fees for fast visa processing and other government and identification documents.
The company will also facilitate, the relocation of housing & community integration.
Meanwhile, the employee–employer patient requirements according to the company go this way.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) International Educated Nurse (IED), who is a qualified professional with all the necessary skill to take of our patients & facilitate their recovery speed. Thje nurse will also educate the patients and family when necessary on prevention and healthy habit as well as other healthcare-related matters.
Nursing Job in Lagos – Additional Information
100% Sponsored Nurse Program
- 3-month NCLEX™ course to prepare for the licensing Exam.
- Taking charge of travel expenses including flights and hotels.
- 1 month of rent on your arrival.
- Taking care of all the necessary fees for all exams and certifications are included.
- Homologation of your degree.
- Support to prepare for interviews with hospitals and negotiate the best salary.
- Legal representation included.
Nursing Job in Lagos: Requirements
- A registered nurse (RN) license.
- A 4-year degree in nursing science.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Assistance with licensing in the USA and the visa process.
- Free NCLEX course.
- All-inclusive program.
- Competitive pay in the USA.
- Monitor patients’ health conditions & assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice for the comfort of the patients.
- Strictly observe and interpret patient’s symptoms & communicate them to a responsible physicians
- Work along with physicians & nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections, etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments in accordance with physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities & ensure maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds, etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Providing assistance to surgeons during operations
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants
- Foster, a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination, etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
Job Type – Full-time
Pay – ₦15,800.00 – ₦24,800.00 per hour
Education – Graduate/ Undergraduate (Experienced)
Language – English (Required)
License/Certification – Registered Nurse License (Required), Passport (Required)
Nursing Job in Lagos – How to Apply
To applying for this Nursing Job in Lagos, now, click on the link below to apply now
If you find this article helpful or you have any questions for us regarding the Nursing Job in Lagos you can do so in the comment section below. Don’t forget to share with your friends on social media platforms.