As a company, Other World Computing Reviews reveal that the company provides memory storage and accessories for Apple products.
They retail products from various brands including Apple, Samsung, and Western Digital, in simple terms, OWC is a one-stop shop for all things Apple-related.
This article will talk about Other World Computing as a company. We will look at the features of the website, and how to order and make purchases. We will also look at Other World Computing reviews and the features that make them different from other retail companies.
Other World Computing Inc. Overview
Other World Computing Inc. was founded in 1988 by Larry O’Connor and is dedicated to helping tech enthusiasts and industry professionals do more and reach higher.
OWC is an American computer hardware company, and online store for upgrading Mac, Windows, and accessories. It was first known as LRO Computer Sales and then renamed in 1994. They market upgrade kits for Apple products.
OWC is a niche retailer and as an Apple Certified Developer, they also provide extensive US-based technical support for Macintosh users around the world as well as internet access via www.fastermac.net and www.owc.net
From the solutions OWC has to extend the life of your computers, to our game-changing hardware solutions, to our efforts in energy conservation and land preservation, OWC is a multifaceted technology solutions provider.
Features of the Other World Computing website.
Before we go into the purchasing process on the platform, we must look at the features of the company’s website.
- The first feature is the navigation menu which is located at the top of the page and contains all of the main categories. Within each category are subcategories that allow you to narrow down your search.
- The search bar is located in the navigation menu and it allows users to find products by name or category.
- The product page contains detailed information about the product, including its specifications, features, and pictures. It also contains reviews from other customers.
- The checkout process entails the entire buying process. When you purchase a product, you can add it to your cart and then proceed to check out. During checkout, you will enter your payment.
- The account section contains your order history. You can also track your orders, and manage your shipping and billing information. You can also change your password and update your details.
- The blog section contains different kinds of articles about technology, news, and tips. You can find articles about everything tech-related and how to get the most out of your storage.
Other Computing World Reviews: What Makes OWC Different From Other Retail Stores In the Tech Industry?
- In terms of customer service, OWC has a system that allows customers to have diverse ways of getting the help they need. Compared to other retailers like Apple, which do not offer a live chat feature, OWC has a live chat feature that is available 24/7 and is also very easy to use. OWC also has a telephone support line which sets it apart from other stores that only offer email or chat support.
- Regarding educational resources, compared to other retail stores, OWC has a wide range of tutorials, articles, and videos that cover various topics related to technology.
- When it comes to pricing, the prices on OWC’s website are often lower than the prices on Apple’s website. They also offer special deals and discounts regularly.
- OWC has a much wider selection of products than other retailers, in addition to Apple products, they sell products from a variety of other brands. This includes products from Dell, HP, Western Digital, and so on.
- They also have a generous return policy, and they offer a one-year warranty on most products.
- The OWC website is user-friendly and easy to navigate, whereas other retailers have more complex websites that can be difficult to use.
Other World Computing Reviews: Pros and Cons of Using the Website
To give you a comprehensive review of the company, we have taken our time to get reviews from the OWC website and other websites like Trustpilot.
The pros include:
- They offer great customer service.
- There’s a wide range of products to choose from.
- Fair prices on products.
- Tutorial videos that help you know how to work with your computer.
- Reliable customer service.
According to some of the reviews, some of the cons include:
- There have been complaints about long shipping times.
- The site can be overwhelming for some people, due to the large amount of information it contains.
How to Contact OWC Customer Service
There are different ways to get the help you need from the platform. You could visit their headquarters at 8 Galaxy Way, Woodstock, Illinois 60098, US. You could use the live chat feature on the website www.macsales.com
You could also call 1-800-275-4576 if you are in the USA or +1-815-338-8685 (INT’L).
If you are looking for an online store where you can get all your Apple products and other tech products at affordable prices, then Other World Computing Inc. is the right place for you. At the moment, there’s a discount sale on all products, so what are you waiting for?
Log into the website and fill your cart with all the products you need.
We hope that this article has helped you make up your mind on where to get authentic service.
Do not forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get information on everything tech and finance!
We cannot wait to hear your thoughts.