Fidelity Bank Login- Fidelity bank is also known as Fidelity Bank Plc., is a commercial bank with a license as a business bank. It has approval from the Central Bank of Nigeria.
Fidelity Bank which began as a minor part in 1987 is one of the main 10 Nigerian banks. In 2011, Fidelity bank was positioned to be the seventh most promoted bank in Nigeria, also being the 25th most regulated bank in Africa. Among the best banks in Nigeria ranked for a market segment in the KPMG Banking Industry Customer Satisfaction Survey (BICSS) in the year 2017, Fidelity Bank ranked as the fourth-best bank.
Currently, Fidelity bank has over 400,000 diversified investors. It also renders services to over 4 million customers using different media of dispersion which includes 775 ATMs, 4,346 POSs, and 240 business offices. When check3ed from BGL Plc., Fidelity Bank Plc. had a market capitalization of NGN: 37,072,109,685.76.
Fidelity Bank offers lots of accessible services for its users. Such services and more will be discussed in this article. Therefore, we require that you stay glued to the page as it proceeds.
Fidelity Bank Login – Online Banking
Online Banking with Fidelity Bank offers very safe and protected access to your account during any time of the day. Most of the services you can carry out on Online Banking include:
- Checking the account balance
- Buy Airtime
- Making loan payments
- Access bank and transfer history.
- Make transfers from one account to another.
- Ability to pause or stop payments.
- Arrange recurring funding between two accounts.
- Purchase airline tickets
- Vulte Login | Secure and Safe Banking System
- List Of CBN Licensed Finance Companies | Bancorp Finance Limited
Fidelity Bank Login – Online Banking Enrollment
Online banking is preferred by many as it gets to save more time and provides limitless flexibility, and relief as you carry out your daily activities.
Below is a step-by-step procedure on how to register for Online Banking
- Go to the Fidelity Bank Homepage. On the left side of the webpage, search for the Online Banking Center, and select the personal tab on the requirements.
- Click on the Select option.
- Click on the connection for the Enrollment Agreement. You will be navigated to another page that you are to examine.
- Once you have examined the Enrollment Agreement, close the current page and then click on I Agree.
- Complete the enlistment form provided.
- Click on Submit.
Enrollment into the Online Banking will be ready within 24 business hours from Monday to Thursday. Once your registration is complete, you will be sent an email showing that your Online Banking account is now set and ready for use.
Fidelity Bank Login – How to Open Bank Account
- Open the Fidelity Bank Open Account page
- Scroll down and click on the Open Personal Account option
- Select either current or savings account
- Enter your BVN number in the bar provided. An OTP will be sent to you instantly
- Click on Next
- Fill in your necessary details and click on Sign up to create your Fidelity Bank Account.
Fidelity Bank Login – How to Login to your Account
You can get to log in to your account using the webpage or through the app
- Open the login page through the Online banking platform or through the app
- Provide your Username and Password
- Click on Login to access your account.
Fidelity Bank Login – Mobile App Download
To download the Fidelity Banking App, follow the process below:
- Search for the mobile app on Google Play Store or on App Store
- Click on the install button to download the app to the device
- Click on the Open option to launch the app
Once the app is downloaded to your device, you can Sign up or login into your account immediately.
Fidelity Bank Login – Customer Care Service
Fidelity Bank customer care is always available to help and assist you with any difficulty when logging in or creating an account. You can get to contact Customer Care service through the below avenues.
General Enquiry: 0700 343 35489
From abroad: 0908 798 9069
WhatsApp, True Serve: 0903 000 5252
Visit with IVY: 0903 000 0302
Corporate Head Office: Fidelity Place 2, Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
What is Online Banking?
Fidelity Online Banking is an Internet Banking Service that allows its users to carry out activities from home, office, or any part of the world.
This service is always available 24 hours. All you need for this service is an internet-connected device. The mobile app is available for download on Android and iOS.
Can I get to add accounts to my Online Banking profile?
All accounts that have been logged in are automatically added to your profile once customers are set up on the platform. If you don’t get to find any of your accounts on the platform, kindly contact Customer service.
How can I print my account statement?
- Go to the Online Banking
- Click on the Account Summary option
- Select the Account from the accounts listed below
- Click on the search criterion from the Account Statement Croteia Field
- Proceed to download the statement (PDF)
What do I do when I lose my hard token?
Get to apply for another token in any of the branches nearest to you.
Incorrect username or password
Make sure that the password and username input it correct. When in sought of a password, you can get to change it by clicking on the Forgot password option.
- Toyota Financial Services Account Login | Fixed APR, FAQs
- Toyota Financial Services Login South Africa | Reviews, FAQs
- Payday Africa | Sign Up, Bills Payment, Mobile App Download
- My Toyota Financial Services Login | Payments Legit, Find Out
- Auto Finance Companies Near Me | Car Loan Companies Near Me