Inc Authority Reviews gives insight into an online service platform that offers business formation solutions, business ownership, and legal assistance to business owners looking to get their businesses off the ground. It is an LLC service that is designed for business owners looking to start a business.
This article will be looking at an overview of the Inc Authority and the services they offer. We will also look at Inc. Authority reviews which will cover the pros and cons as well as customers’ thoughts on the service.
Now that we have understood what this article will entail, let us dive right in!
Inc Authority Company Overview
Inc. Authority is a business formation service that offers free filing as part of its basic, entry-level package, this is included with other services like business license reports and so on. They also double as registered agents.
They do not just offer business formation services but also play the role of registered agents. They receive legal documents on behalf of the LLC and forward them to the companies. It is not just one of the top companies in the industry but it is also free as well.
Who Can Use The Services of Inc Authority?
- New business owners looking to form a business entity.
- Small business owners who are looking for legal protection.
- Business owners who are seeking to work within a budget.
- Business owners who are looking for a free and easy filing service.
Inc Authority Reviews: What Are The Services Offered?
- They offer free EIN/tax ID number
- Free website and business email.
- They offer free 24-hour processing.
- Digital storage and delivery: they will deliver a copy of your start-up documents and store them for easy online access.
- They offer tax planning consultation.
- Preparation and filing: they will prepare your entity formation documents and submit them to the state.
- They offer Inc. care and support that will help you with whatever questions or problems you have.
- They offer business credit and funding analysis
- Business name check: they will help you check your business name within your state.
- Federal trademark: this service is available for a small fee. Inc. authority will help customers search trademark and name databases, connect them with a trademark specialist to assemble their trademark and file their application with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- You can get access to Inc Authority’s “multitiered” credit building system and other services from the Dun and Bradstreet business credit reporting bureau.
Inc Authority Reviews: What Makes Inc Authority Different From Other Companies?
- authority works well for people who want an LLC and are looking to spend as little as possible on their business to get started.
- It has fewer legal resources for business owners unlike some of its competitors like Zenbusiness and
- They offer a variety of additional services like registered agent service and DBA filing which some competitors do not.
- They offer a low price guarantee, meaning that they will either match or beat the competitor’s price.
- Inc Authority is a BBB-accredited business, which gives it added credibility.
- There is a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Inc Authority Reviews: What Are The Pros and Cons of Using Their Service?
It is important that you are aware of the pros and cons of using a platform before committing to it. The pros of using Inc. Authority include:
- Their services are free.
- It has a user-friendly website.
- There are a lot of positive reviews on sites such as Trustpilot.
- They offer more services compared to their competitors.
- They offer worry-free business formation.
- There is no charge for the first year of registered agent service.
- There are helpful explainer resources for navigating business formation on websites and blogs.
- Paid services are offered a la carte for easy customization.
- They offer thorough customer support.
The Inc Authority Reviews cons include:
- Pricing is not listed on the website which can take some effort for customers to understand how much they are to pay for the service that they need.
- Customers must call during weekday business hours to access support.
Inc Authority Reviews: Inc. Authority Cost Pricing and Packages:
The Inc. Authority Reviews reveals that the company offers four packages which include:
- The entry LLC formation package (0$ plus state fees)
- Starter business bundle ($399 plus state filing fees)
- Executive business bundle ($499 plus state fees)
- Tycoon LLC business bundle ($799 plus state fees)
The entry LLC formation package by the Inc Authority Reviews is for small businesses on a limited budget. They will have access to free LLC services and registered agents for a year. The services in this package include:
- Business name availability check
- Authority’s registered agent service for a year (after that, it costs $99/year).
- Selection form
- Digital documents
- Tax planning consultation
- Credit and customer service reps can be contacted via email or phone.
The starter business bundle includes all the services in the entry package as well as other services like:
- LLC operating agreement
- State filing of articles
- Annual compliance alerts
- Website domain registration
- Employer identification number (EIN)
- Tax consultation
- Company record book
- Meeting minutes and resolution
- Success advisor
The executive business bundle is for medium-scale businesses that need loans and business credits from banks and other financial institutions. The services in this package of the Inc Authority Reviews are:
- Business license report
- Business credit reporting bureau and credit assistance
The Tycoon LLC plan as a part of the Inc Authority Reviews is for big companies and the services in this plan include:
- Credit building system
- Business credit dashboard
- Business credit tutor
- Credit bureau registration
- Fast processing
If you are looking to register your business as an LLC, then Inc Authority is the best option for you, especially if you are just starting out.
What do you think?